Edgewater 103 | 2 Bed
Sleeps 4 | 1 Queen | 2 Fulls | 2 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 1,775 Sq. Ft.
Enjoy gorgeous vacation rental located on shores of Pineview Reservoir. 10 minutes from Snowbasin Ski Resort and 5 minutes from the beach of Pineview, this mountain getaway is waiting for you. Ski, snowboard, jet ski, paddleboard, hike, mountain bike, kayak, fish -- Ogden Valley has it all.
Home features include stunning mountain views, large windows with lots of natural light, dark timber accents, comfortable seating area, fully stocked kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, washer/dryer. Located next to the community outdoor pool/hot tub, you'll love the convenient location. Perfect for seasonal getaways or for extended stays.
Bedroom 1 is a queen master ensuite. It includes a small outdoor deck, flat-screen TV, beautiful views, and a master bath with large soaking tub and separate shower. Bedroom 2 has two full beds, mountain views, and ensuite bathroom. This home features a third full bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Need ideas for fun things to do? Check out Summer Ogden Valley Things to Do & Winter Ogden Valley Things to Do
The Escape at Edgewater community includes year-round hot tub access, seasonal outdoor heated pool, pickle-ball courts, horseshoe pit, and bocce ball. Situated on the shores of Pineview Reservoir with stunning water views.
• Kitchen supplies: spices, blender, pans, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, mixer, a crock-pot, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, and paper towels
• Bathrooms: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner, organic soap, toilet paper, and a hair dryer
• Complimentary bag of whole bean coffee
• Luxurious linens and towels; hot tub/pool towels
• Washer & dryer with detergent
• Free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV’s
• Free complex parking
• BBQ grill
Concierge Services Call 801-745-3194
• Pre-arrival grocery & liquor delivery
• On-site massages services
• Personal chef services
This property is professionally managed by Mountain Luxury Lodging, a division of Mountain Luxury Real Estate with five out of five on TripAdvisor. There is no such thing as a bad day in the mountains.