Upon acceptance of the Terms & Conditions, you authorize Lakeside Resort Properties and Mountain Luxury Lodging to charge your credit card for reservation charges, damages, cleaning costs, theft, and other charges incurred during your stay. You are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. Further, you release Lakeside Resort Properties and Mountain Luxury Lodging from responsibility for loss of valuables or from liability resulting from accident or injury while on its Property.
1. PAYMENTS: A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and will automatically be charged to the credit number on file. Guest will also be charged a Property Cleaning Fee. In addition, Utah requires a state sales and lodging tax of 11.35%.
2. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Damage deposits are required on select Properties. Upon satisfactory inspection of the Property, a refund of the damage deposit will be released within three business days of guest checkout.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Reservations canceled outside of 31 or more days prior to arrival will incur a one night penalty. Reservations canceled within 30 days or less of arrival are non-refundable. Travel insurance through CSA Travel is available to protect your investment.
5. ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: Mountain Luxury Lodging charges an Administration Fee on all reservations. Liability for damage or theft may be the responsibility of the Guest. The Administrative fee includes coverage up to $1,200.00 for any accidental damage, subject to exclusions and limitations, that occur to the premise during your rental period. Coverage is only available for unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to checkout. The following events are not covered:
Any damages that exceed the damages noted above or additional cleaning charges over and above those expected, will be charged to the payment method on file. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check-in, guests shall inform Mountain Luxury Lodging immediately.
If accidental damages occur, it must be reported as soon as reasonably possible during your stay. All rental homes are checked upon departure by our cleaning staff and inspectors. If there are damages that were not reported by your Check-Out day and time, your credit card may be billed for all repairs and replacements.
6. TRAVEL PROTECTION:
Purchasing travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by Lakeside Resort Properties or Mountain Luxury Lodging.
Lakeside Resort Properties and Mountain Luxury Lodging employees are not qualified or authorized to:
To add this valuable coverage after original booking, you must do so before final payment is made.
7. UNAVAILABILITY: If, for any reason beyond the control of Management, the Property becomes unavailable, Management may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this Agreement and refund in full all payments made by Guest.
8. APPROVED GUESTS AND USE: All Guests planning to occupy the Property must be approved by Management prior to reservation confirmation.
9. RULES, REGULATIONS: NO COMMERCIAL USE. Guest agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted at any time on the Property or delivered to Guest. Properties are privately owned and are subject to Homeowner Association Rules and Regulations. Guest shall not, and shall ensure that Guest and licensees of Guest shall not:
10. GARAGE DOOR OPENER: If applicable, the garage door opener will be on the kitchen counter, and should be left on the kitchen counter. Lost or missing garage door openers will result in a charge of $100 each. Garage door opener will be on the kitchen counter at time of check in.
11. CHECK IN – CHECK OUT - ACCESS CODE:
12. HOT TUB: Use the hot tub at your own risk. If your rental Property has a hot tub, you agree to the following:
14. SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking in the rental Property or on the rental Property.
15. PETS: As much as we love our fur babies, dogs are only allowed in the following vacation rentals: Lakeside 14, Lakeside 17, and Liberty Ranchette. If you are bringing a dog (except a service dog), you must sign the Mountain Luxury Lodging Pet Agreement within 24 hours of making the reservation. Pet agreement will be sent to primary reserving guest upon request.
16. QUIET HOURS: Please be considerate of homeowners and other guests by observing quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
17 CANDLES: Many Properties have candles for decorative purposes only. Do not light the candles.
18. HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES: Rental Property will be delivered to Guest in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Management will arrange for a professional cleaning service to clean Property. Guest is responsible for cost of this cleaning. Cleaning fee is mandatory and nonrefundable. Should Guest use and activity require more than regular cleaning services, Guest will be charged for associated excess costs.
19. ADDITIONAL HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES
20. LUXURY BATH AND BED LINENS: The Property is stocked with luxury linens. Please do not attempt to treat the stains but rather inform our staff. If you report the stain and do not treat it, there will not be an additional charge. However, if it is not reported and the stain cannot be removed, you will be charged for the damaged linens. In addition, damaged or missing linens will be charged to you.
21. MAINTENANCE/REPORTING: Guest shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Property including, if applicable, any landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Guest shall immediately notify Management of any problem, malfunction or damage. Such discovery does not permit Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
22. HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: Guest agrees air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and the heat shall not be set above 78 degrees. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
23. SYSTEM FAILURES: In the event the rental Property sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to TV/Cable, Internet/WiFi, HVAC, appliances, water, sewer, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, neither the Property owner nor the Management shall be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures. However, Management will make an effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the Property to inspect and make such repairs.
24. ENTRY: Management and Management’s representatives and agents have the right to enter the Property, at any reasonable time. This could include, but is not limited to:
25. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Management will not assume liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds available as such instances are beyond the control of Management. It is highly recommend that Guest considers travel and/or rental insurance.
26. TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, Guest shall:
27. LOST ITEMS: Management assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. There will be a $25.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest’s request. Management shall is not be held liable for condition of said items. Any items not unclaimed for longer than after 30 days, may be destroyed, donated to charity, or sold. If an item has personal identifying information, it will be destroyed to the best of Management’s ability.
28. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY:
29. INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Management from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest or their personal property.
30. MEDIATION: Guest agrees to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement, or any resulting transaction, before resorting to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
31. JOINT AND INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATIONS: If there is more than one Guest, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and individually with every other Guest .
32. ENTIRE CONTRACT: Time is of the essence . All prior agreements are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties’ agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement.
33. SAVINGS CLAUSE: Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach.
34. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. Utah shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties, and the county in which the Property is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
35. RELEASE: In consideration of the right to visit the Property, Guest agrees to release to the fullest extent allowed by law, Owner and its Management, members, officers, associates, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, assigns, and affiliates (collectively, the Affiliates) from all liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for any personal injury, death, property damage or other loss sustained by Renter, Renter’s minor children, any guest identified on this form, any guest’s minor children, or any guest or person allowed onto the Property during the rental dates due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of Owner or Management. Guest understands that this release will binds his/her heirs, administrators, executors, and any other person or entity seeking to claim under or through Guest.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox