Christmas Eve at Snowbasin The old jolly elf will be stopping by during his busy season at Snowbasin's annual Christmas Eve Celebration on Tuesday, December 24th! Can you imagine how busy
Christmas Eve at Snowbasin
The old jolly elf will be stopping by during his busy season at Snowbasin’s annual Christmas Eve Celebration on Tuesday, December 24th! Can you imagine how busy he must be but still makes it a priority to come pose for pictures before heading out to spread Christmas cheer around the world. You can come enjoy a Christmas Eve with Santa himself for the torchlight parade and fireworks show on City Hill!
- Free Hot Cocoa on Earl’s Patio starting at 4:00 pm
- Free Gingerbread cookie decorating in Learning Center 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Dinner will be available in Earl’s Lodge from 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Santa will arrive on Earl’s Plaza at 5:15 pm
- Photos with Santa in the Grizzly Center following his arrival at 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm
- Free S’mores on Earl’s Patio 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Yule Log burning – wishes need to be pinned by 5:30 pm, burning happens at 6:00 pm
- Famous torchlight parade on City Hill 6:55 pm & Fireworks at 7:00 pm
All viewing festivities are free.
Christmas Eve Dinner Menu
Reservations will not be taken for this festive and very popular event as it is on a first come, first served basis. Please know and understand that this is not a ‘sit-down full-service event’ and it is typically very busy and crowded – especially 5:30 or later. The lodge is always very full and large parties should not expect to easily sit together – so get up early and enjoy the lodge before the outside festivities begin.
For more information, please call 801-620-1000.
**No reservations or reserving or ‘claiming’ tables. Tables are for those enjoying dinner only. Remember, it’s Christmas! Please be considerate of others!
**Absolutely no outside food or beverages allowed