Snowbasin Resort – Blues, Brews & BBQ Summer Concert Line-Up for 2022
Snowbasin Resort’s Blues, Brews & BBQ is filled with exciting national and local artists. The concert series is quickly becoming the most coveted outdoor concert series in all of Utah! Join us this summer as live music rocks Earl’s Lodge Patio and lawn on Sundays between June and July.
Due to continued inflation and labor shortages, there is now paid admittance for the outdoor concert series. A portion of ticket sales will be donated to the Ogden Valley Land Trust and GOAL Foundation to assist with their respective missions to better local communities. Premier Season Pass Holders will gain free entry, while other guests can gain one-time access into the designated concerts through the purchase of one of the following options:
- Single-day Concert Ticket: $10
- Summer Concert Series Pass: $75
- Gondola Ticket: $25
- Summer Gondola Pass: $150
- Premier Season Pass: Prices Vary >>
Concert tickets purchased online can skip the ticket window and scan directly at the gate with your phone. Tickets will be delivered immediately after purchasing. If you do not receive them, please check your junk folder.
Blues Brews & BBQ
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Mothers of Mayhem
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Kris Lager Band
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Cameron Gallagher & The Tasty Soul
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Diggin’ Dirt
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Herban Empire
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. – The Burroughs
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Aaron Davis & the Mystery Machine
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. – New Orleans Suspects
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Andy Frasco
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Let’s Ride Brass Band
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Snarling Yarns
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble
In addition to music, Earl’s Lodge is filled with favorite BBQ dishes, a wide array of other food items and a great selection of local beer on tap on Earl’s Patio. Spend the morning hiking or biking and enjoy the afternoon listening to free live music in the mountains. In addition, grab your friends and kids and test your skills at the new Wildflower Mini Golf Course.
For more information, please visit snowbasin.com or call 801.620.1000.
Stay for the weekend in a Huntsville, Utah vacation rental, we offer the closest Snowbasin lodging. Once you stay in the Valley, you won’t want to leave. Live here with Huntsville, Utah Homes for Sale or Eden, Utah Real Estate. There’s no such thing as a bad day in the mountains, let us be your guide!