Lakeside Unit 52A | 1 Bed
Sleeps 4 | 1 King | 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1,100 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bedroom Renting Option
One bedroom condo on the shores of Pineview Reservoir. Picturesque mountain views. Beach access through Anderson Cove campground. Personal hot tub, flat-screen TV's, free WiFi, BBQ grill, outdoor deck, washer/dryer. Just 10 minutes to Snowbasin Ski Resort. Beautiful vacation rental.
On the main level is a full bathroom, fully stocked kitchen. The living room features a queen sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, and access to the outdoor area. A private deck, BBQ grill, hot tub, and expansive mountain and lake views make this a prime location.
The king master ensuite is located on the upper level. It has mountain views, beautiful furnishings, and a walk-in closet. The bathroom has a jetted tub, separate shower, and double sinks. A full bathroom with tub/shower combo is located on the main level.
Lakeside Village amenities include an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), a hot tub, tennis/basketball courts, a pool table, and Foosball table. Need ideas for fun things to do? Check out Summer Ogden Valley Things to Do & Winter Ogden Valley Things to Do
• Kitchen supplies: spices, blender, pans, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, mixer, a crock-pot, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, and paper towels
• Bathrooms: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner, organic soap, a locally handcrafted goat’s milk lotion, toilet paper, and a hair dryer
• Complimentary bag of whole bean coffee
• Luxurious linens and towels; hot tub/pool towels
• Laundry room stocked with detergent
• Free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV’s
• Covered parking stall
• BBQ grill
Concierge Services Call 801-745-3194
• Complimentary Snowbasin Shuttle (Check for dates of operation)
• Pre-arrival grocery & liquor delivery
• On-site massages services
• Personal chef services
Check out similar rentals such as Snowbasin Vacation Rentals or Powder Mountain Lodging. Then, come live in our neck of the woods with Homes for Sale in Eden, Utah or Mountain Green Real Estate. There's no such thing as a bad day in the mountains, let us be your guide.