Edgewater 102B | 1 Bedroom
Sleeps 4 | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Bedroom Renting Option | Another 1 Bedroom Renting Option with Full Kitchen & Master
Don't stay in a hotel! We have the perfect option for you in Huntsville, Utah. This one-bedroom vacation rental is for those who want a place to land but don't need a full service home. Hotel-ready, we've got you covered with dishes for four, microwave, coffee maker, coffee grinder, TV, free WiFi, and free parking.
If you love playing hard this Ogden Valley condo is just 10 minutes from Snowbasin Ski Resort and 5 minutes to access Pineview Reservoir. Enjoy the local cuisine, hike the trails, ski the slopes, play in the water, and then come back and relax in this beautiful space.
The Escape at Edgewater community includes year-round hot tub access, seasonal outdoor heated pool, pickle-ball courts, horseshoe pit, and bocce ball. Situated on the shores of Pineview Reservoir with stunning water views.
Need Ideas for fun things to do? Check out Summer Ogden Valley Things to Do & Winter Ogden Valley Things to Do
Note: The Edgewater complex is in the final phase of development. This home is not close to the construction, but you might see construction vehicles during business hours. We apologize. Don't let this deter you; this home is worth it.
• Supplies: toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, dish washing soap and towels, garbage bags, and paper towels
• Bathrooms: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner, organic soap, a locally handcrafted goat’s milk lotion, toilet paper, and a hair dryer
• Luxurious linens and towels
• Complimentary bag of whole bean coffee
• Free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
• Free community parking
Concierge Services Call 801-745-3194
• Complimentary Snowbasin Shuttle (Check for dates of operation)
• Pre-arrival grocery (don't order too much, the fridge is small)
• Pre-arrival liquor delivery
• On-site massages services
• Personal chef services
This property is professionally managed by Mountain Luxury Lodging, a division of Mountain Luxury Real Estate with five-out-of-five on TripAdvisor. There is no such thing as a bad day in the mountains.